Friday, March 2, 2012

Picture Drop-Off

Not feeling up to a full post tonight.  Just wanted to share some recent pictures!

Drew had his first real bath last weekend.  We waited a bit longer than normal because his cord fell off early and his belly button took a while to heal.  Of course Ava was right there helping too!



Look at him gripping the side! (and also trying to find something to suck, hahaha)

After bath time, we just relaxed.  And yes, Ava is in her swimsuit, which she has taken to wearing a LOT lately for some reason.



Tummy time!  Picture courtesy of Jeremy while Ava and I encouraged Drew to lift his head.






















Another picture by Jeremy...and the only one I have (besides cell phone shots) of just Drew and me.  THAT needs to change!






















Tomorrow is Ava's third birthday party and honestly?  I'm not looking forward to it.  :(  Baby blues have got me down and I haven't put as much effort into this party as I would have liked.  I know it will be fine, Ava will have fun with her friends, and she doesn't need tons of decorations or games to play...and in fact, she really doesn't need this party at all.  When I told her about it, she said, "It's my birthday AGAIN?!"  We talked about it and I asked her how old she was now and she said, "Four."  I corrected her and she exclaimed, "Three AGAIN?"  So...if we'd never had a party, she wouldn't have known the difference.  Problem is, *I* would have known and there wouldn't have been a picture for her baby book, which goes up to 5 years old for birthday parties.  Mommy guilt.  Hopefully I feel better tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment