Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Music Post #2

I'm going to go a completely different route with this one, and may surprise some people...

While I enjoy those 80's songs of my childhood, there is also a place deep down inside that secretly LOVES explicit, dirty, raunchy rap music.  I think going to a "ghetto" high school *cough*Pike*cough* had some influence over this random musical preference.  I mean, come on, I'm a petite white girl who dresses nice, speaks and writes using correct grammar, and teaches the youth of today...NOT someone you'd associate with liking these songs.

WARNING: If you do not want to hear explicit lyrics or hate rap music, DO NOT click on these videos!  Just ignore this post and wait for the next one filled with pictures of Ava. 

For the rest of us...let's get down with our bad selves.

Downloaded this from Napster back in the day, burned it to a CD, and played it in my car ALL the time.  Love Trina's part!

Love this beat!

FAVE!

Yes, I know all the words...

Hahahaha....YES!

Classic!

Another one I definitely burned onto a CD!

Pretty sure my brother was in 5th grade and I was in 7th...AND we knew all the words to this song...

Used to watch this video on "The Box."

Old school!

More old school!

So many other good ones out there...a few I actually chose NOT to put on here (ahem, David Banner "Play" anyone?)  If you love this kind of music, then I hope you jammed to these songs!

Back to my regular blogs next week!



No comments:

Post a Comment